Vegan Puff Pastry or other Puff Pastry Sheets
Balsamic Glaze or Balsamic Fig Glaze (You can use Olive Oil and Sesame Seeds or Cumin Powder or other Spice Sprinkled instead if you wish)
1. Preheat Oven to 200C.
2. Line a Baking Tray with Grease-proof Paper.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut your pastry into even strips approximately 1.5cm width.
4. If using Balsamic Glaze, lightly drizzle the Balsamic across the un-separated sheet or if using spices mix through a little olive oil and brush onto the surface of the puff pastry.
5. One at a time - pick up one of the puff pastry strips and holding at each end lightly twist then place onto prepared baking tray.
6. Turn oven down to 180C and place tray in the middle of the oven and bake for approximately 5-8 minutes depending on your oven. They are ready when the puff pastry is golden.
Place the strips on the side of the dip or arranged in a bowl lined with a cloth napkin for added effect.