Nutmeg and Pepper Catering know how much effort there is in planning your kids parties... that is why we do all the work offering quotes for everything from the Cake to the Decorations...
1. Plan as far ahead as possible as you want to make sure the kids your child wants at the party are booked in ASAP to save disappointment on the day.
2. Once you have set a theme that your child would like for their Birthday phone Nutmeg and Pepper Catering to provide quotes for everything from the Catering, Cake, Decorations, Entertainment through to the Event Space if required. If you wish to do this yourself... shop around and save. If ordering products for the party online - make sure it is going to be delivered on time, especially with all the delivery delays from Covid - we have heard from our clients that they still haven't received goods they ordered 3 months ago.
3. Invite a few of the parents to help supervise and provide a few platters to accommodate. It is easier for a few parents to manage a group of kids than trying to do everything yourself. I would suggest you give them a choir by asking "Do you mind keeping an eye on ______" Drinks/Entertainment/Games/etc.
4. Make sure there is plenty for the kids to do at the party - just relying on them to eat and drink will not always keep them occupied. Depending on the age you can arrange lawn games, an actual Entertainer (Clown, Kids Band, Magician, Balloon Artist, Face Painter, Cooking Lesson, Painting Class, Kids Day Spa, Jumping Castle, Petting Zoo etc)
5. Have a back up plan for Rain by Hiring Marquees, arranging for the party to be held indoors, holding the party at an Event Centre, having an alternate address for rainy day and a park for sunny day written on the invitation.
Remember the Key to a successful kids party is not just about the food but making sure there is something for the kids to do over the 2-3 hour Event.
Nutmeg and Pepper Catering can provide quotes and ideas based on your Childs Age and Theme... phone 0403800010 or email us at email@example.com