Are you hosting a Garden Party this Spring-Summer?
Here are our 5 Quick Tips for Hosting a Successful Garden Party.
- Create an Easy Flow service area. Minimise the amount of Decorations and Food placed in your dining area. Instead have a Side Table and either allow your guests to add to their plates from this area or only bring food out on Share Platters that can be passed around easily. Heavy boards in the middle table are not ideal if you have a large number of guests. Choose Cake Stands to add height and place food lightly garnished with garden fresh herbs and edible flowers.
- Utilise foliage from your own Garden for table decorations and save money. Also this will show off your Seasonal garden beauties.
- Make sure that you have Fly Covers to stop those pesky little uninvited guests from landing on your lovingly prepared foods.
- Create a Menu that is seasonal light and with minimum fuss to serve. After all you deserve to enjoy your event as well. This season finger food options such as Asparagus and Cheese Crepes, Mini Mushroom and White Wine Vol au Vents mixed with little Antipasto Skewers and Fresh Made Sandwiches pairs well with Pinot or Chardonnay, Iced Tea or Lemon Myrtle Cordial. If you don't want to fuss around with preparing you can always order a DIY Catering options from Nutmeg and Pepper Catering (We Create and Deliver and you Heat and Serve) or choose a Full Catered option.
- Choose light atmospheric Music to accommodate your guests taste. I always find "Billy Holiday", "Norah Jones", "Michael Buble" and other artists like them are perfect because they add a sense of romantic whimsical tones.
I hope you find these tips useful for your next Garden Party... watch this space for more hints and tips
Need Help creating your Event phone: 0403800010 or email: email@example.com