Organic, Vegan and Tasty
This recipe was recently served at a Wedding and one of the guests.
This Recipe is enough for up to 20 serves
2 sprigs of Fresh Organic Greek Oregano
2 sprigs of Fresh Organic Thyme
1 sprig of Fresh Organic Rosemary
100g Organic Semi Dried Tomatoes
150g Organic Marinated Roasted Capsicum
200g Organic Marinated Artichoke Hearts
150g Organic Marinated Kalamata Olives
300g Organic Zucchini
100g Organic Green Beans
300g Organic Lebanese Eggplant
300g Organic Butternut Pumpkin
500g Organic Desiree Chat Potatoes
400g Organic Roma Cherry Tomatoes
200g Organic Peppitas
50ml Lemon Infused Olive Oil
2 cloves Organic Garlic, Roasted
50ml Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
50ml Balsamic Vinegar or a good Vintage Red Wine Vinegar
Extra, 20ml Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Baking.
1. Place oils, vinegar and seasoning in a small jar and shake to mix. Leave on table to dress just before serving.
2. Cut Potatoes in halves. Place Potatoes in a pot and bring to the boil, simmer for 20 mins then strain and place on a baking tray.
3. Preheat Oven to 180C.
4. Peel and Cut Pumpkin into similar size to the Potato halves. Place onto the same tray as the potatoes then drizzle all with a little of the Extra, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Bake in the Oven for 20-25 minutes until all are golden and can be pierced with a knife.
5. Cut Zucchini and Eggplant into long lengths about 2cm thick. Place a Char Griddle on medium heat and cook each piece of Zucchini and Eggplant until the flesh is opaque (looks cooked through) on each side. Set aside to cool. Now place the Roma Cherry Tomatoes on till they blister a little, then set aside to cool.
6. In a pot of boiling water add the beans and cook for 2 mins until just cooked through, al dente. Set aside to cool.
7. Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and toss together to create your salad. Now garnish with Pepitas and Dress with the Balsamic Lemon Dressing. Serve immediately.
Please note you can use other Marinated Veges to suit your tastes. I have also added the following ingredients to adapt to various functions.
Enjoy and Happy Healthy Eating