Nutmeg and Pepper Catering are gearing up for Easter next month... and are already full up for Easter Weekend but you can still order for DIY Catering.
With Easter fast approaching, the need to organise your Easter Weekend is becoming more and more urgent. Here are a few hints and tips on how to prepare.
1. Make sure you have a list of who is calling in and what time. This will help with Menu choices (eg: Brunch, Lunch, Morning or Afternoon Tea, Dinner)
2. Create a Menu that is easy to prepare ahead so that you can enjoy the Easter festivities as well.
3. Make a list of fun Easter activities for the kids to keep them amused. With the heat wave we have been having this year - choose fake Easter Eggs for the Easter Egg hunt and exchange them for real ones at the end of the hunt. Outdoor activities under a Marquise or make shift tent (we often use a large drop sheet over the clothes line decorated with cut out Easter themed Pictures, hanging fake vines etc - let your imagination go wild).
4. Pre-Order anything you don't wish to make - all though Nutmeg and Pepper Catering are full up over the Easter Weekend we are still delivering up until the 2nd April. You can order your Brunch style foods ready to heat and serve over the weekend. Choose French Tarts, Organic Salads, Mini Filled Croissants, Breakfast Fritters, Muffins, Sweet Tarts etc.
5. Ensure you check on dietary requirements to make sure everyone has a great day. Gluten Free Easter Buns are available at most shopping areas these days and for our Vegan lovers make sure there is plenty of tasty Organic Fruit and Salads available for them to enjoy.
Just remember if you need anything to help you get through Easter... pre-ordering is the way to go. We will deliver to your front door and provide heating and serving instructions.
Phone: 0403800010 Email: email@example.com